Hi Friends, Today I want to share my personal review of SAMSUNG’s latest netbook, SAMSUNG N310. It is the world’s lightest netbook with 10.1″ LCD Screen. It weighs only 1.23 kg with a powerful 4 Cell Battery. Its design is really innovative and packed with latest technology for maximum mobility and productivity. It also incorporates a range of features, like an ergonomic styled keyboard, a webcam, etc.
So if you need to stay in touch and want to make a good impression also, then the SAMSUNG N310 makes complete sense.
Some Remarkable Features:
- Long Lasting Battery – Upto 5 hrs backup
- Light Weight & Sleek Design
- 1.3 MegaPixel Webcam
- Ergonomic Keyboard
- Silver Coated Keyboard to fight bacterial growth
- Operating System -> Windows XP Home Edition
- Processor -> Intel® ATOM™ Processor N280 (1.66GHz, 667MHz, 512KB)
- Main Chipset -> Intel 945GSE + ICH7M
- RAM -> 1GB
- LCD -> WSVGA(1024×600)
- Graphics -> Intel GMA 950
- Hard Disk -> 160GB (5,400rpm S-ATA)
- Others -> (a) WLAN (b) Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (c) LAN (d) USB (e) SRS Surround Sound (f) 3-in-1 Card Reader
I find the first impression of SAMSUNG N310 to be impressive. This is due to its attractive design. Even technically also it seemed to be a good netbook. Its most fascinating feature is the pebble styled keyboard. And the rugged plastic used in making the body adds up to the protection while the rounded corners give it a unique look. It is very compact in size; in comparison with other SAMSUNG’s Netbook. The HDD of 160GB allows to store more than we expect from a netbook. Its LCD gives a very crystal clear view.
Finally after adding up everything I feel that it’s really a good netbook. Main attraction is the design only. So if you are conscious about the looks of your laptop then this is the best netbook you can find in the market. I’ve recommended this to two of my friends also and they are very satisfied with its performance.
So folks don’t forget to share your experience about SAMSUNG N310 from the first impression. Everyone is invited to share there thoughts and viewpoint on this